This is an email I sent to a customer today and I thought, "this is information I should be sharing with everyone." So I'm posting it here for you!
Sometimes, even with the best intentions, we over indulge on Halloween. No matter if you did, it's time to start fresh and make the decision to feed your body with food that will lead you to your health and fitness goals.
Here's a few tips to start November off right:
1. Drink plenty of water. It's different for everyone because 64 oz is so general, the best amount is half your body weight in oz. For example, for a woman who weighs 140lbs, she should drink 70 oz.
2. Get your rest. When you are sleep deprived you eat more! Your body thinks it needs fuel to regain energy from not enough sleep, so you crave food and almost always simple carbohydrates such as crackers, chips, sweets, etc. Get your 7-8 hours of sleep to avoid this!
3. Walk 10,000 steps/day. Even if you don't have time to work out today, taking those 10,000 steps will actually help you lose weight! Stand rather than sit, walk when you're on the phone, park further away from the store, take the stairs, etc.. all these really do work. You can buy a pedometer or a bodybugg (apex or 24 hour).
4. Get your vitamins/nutrients! It is so incredibly crucial for our bodies to receive the important nutrients it needs in order to lose weight and maintain our health. Check out Shakeology in your beachbody store to see the 70+ ingredients that will aid in digestion, give you more energy, decrease your cravings, and help you lose weight. Click this link to watch and learn about how you can feed your body to reach your goals.
5. Log in! Remember that the Team beachbody website is for you to find inspiration and focus to reach your goals. Log in to wowy super gym at a chance to win $1000.00 just for working out, meal plans, and more! Click here to join: http://teambeachbody.com/teammegan